Thursday, October 7, 2010

I abolutely adore these!

Salsa Bowl Pin Cushions by Kathy Cano- Murillo


I love the Crafty Chica ( Kathy Cano-Murillo) and all the wonderful things she creates. It's so inspiring to me. Her ideas, make me have ideas, and so forth, and so on. I met Kathy Cano-Murillo, and her husband, Patrick Murillo, last summer when she was in San Antonio for a book signing, she is such a down to earth approachable person! I feel I have a wonderful friend now, that understands the passion that our arty personalities share! Take a look a her blog and website and enjoy her  ideas, the joyful colors that she is known for and the happy tone of her notes.



And don't forget to get one of her Crafty Chica novels to read on a cool afternoon, with a huge-a-mongus cup of  Mexican hot cocoa!